This is a four-week course, with two synchronous meetings a week,
starting every first Monday each month.
It is mainly aimed at individuals aged 18 -25, but anyone wanting to join it may benefit from it, too. A person's wellness can be affected by physical, mental or emotional factors that cause bodily or mental tension. The simple realization that you are in control of your life forms the foundation for various techniques and strategies used to control a person's stress and to ensure wellness. It is about taking charge of your thoughts, emotions, schedules and the very way in which you deal with your problems.
By the end of this course, you will have the ability to:
- effectively deal with worries and issues that trigger stress and take a toll on mental and physical health and, as such, on the overall well-being of a person,
- identify the causes of stress,
- describe the nature of the causes of stress,
- describe your own perception of the causes of stress,
- take steps to remove or reduce stress.
English for Travellers (E4T) is an intensive spoken English course for elementary level adult learners. E4T will take you through various situations you may come across as travellers and help you use English with confidence and ease.
This crash course has been designed by an international team of teachers (known as CLT on Moodle) who promote the use of the Communicative Language Teaching approach in their work. CLT on Moodle offers various English courses from beginner to advanced levels to help the learners improve their speaking skills.
Let CLT on Moodle be your 'tour guides' on this virtual trip and guide you towards reaching your goals.
So fasten your belts. Let the journey begin!
course students will develop language skills through such
activities as discussions, presentations, speeches, and group
work; listening to news, speeches, films, and other videos; and
reading of short stories, novels or non-fiction books, textbook
chapters, and popular articles.
By the end of the course, the learner will
- implement Online Communication Tools including ZOOM, BigBlueButton and Chat
- create his/her own learning environment in MoodleCloud
- understand the basics of Moodle Learning Management System
- implement most popular Activities and Resources in an online course
- create Assessment, Badge and Certificate
This course provides a general education for students for whom English is an additional language. The course develops English language speaking, listening, reading and writing skills for social situations and daily interactions.
This is a course where Anna, Jane, Vance, and Zahra are managers. Each of us is contributing a module to a course on ICT in the ELT Classroom.
Demo courses developed by a team of educators as an end of the course project on MM13.