Lois Lowry wrote The Giver, a novel about a community that seems to function perfectly. The Giver describes a perfect society.
- What makes this community flawless?
- How has it managed to keep things organized and under perfect control?
- It seems that man has finally found the ideal way to live
until one member of the community starts to uncover flaws. What
You have been assigned by the elders of the community to investigate why Jonas, a promising young man chose to leave the community.
- What made this gifted individual, chosen to be the next Giver rebel against the norms?
- What went wrong?
- What flaws did he reveal about this seemingly perfect