Moodle MOOC 12 (50 hours)
In week 2, you will discuss effective course design and the teacher's role in the classroom and receive teacher rights, so you can try out the resources and activities available in a Moodle course in the Teacher Practice Area (TPA).
- Understand the differences between resources and activities in a Moodle course
- Discuss the role of a teacher in the classroom and in a Moodle course
- Explore Moodle Tools in the Teacher Practice Area (TPA)
- Document the resources available in the TPA by creating video tutorials using Screencast-o-matic and publishing them on Youtube and/or Vimeo
- Document the activities available in the TPA by creating video tutorials using Screencast-o-matic and publishing videos on Youtube and/or Vimeo.
- Continue teaming up and discuss strategies on how to develop the Moodle course in the Course Practice Area (CPA) in weeks 3-5.
Watch the following video to get you started: