This is the 8th annual M4TEVO session. The first M4TEVO session started in 2012. The goal of the M4T EVO 2020 session is to introduce the participants to a learning management system called Moodle for face-to-face, blended, and fully online programs.
Participants will learn about resources, activities, and blocks available in a Moodle course as students and practice with the role of a teacher and manager. In weeks 4 and 5, they will work collaboratively to design and develop their own Moodle course. Participants will learn to create video tutorials using screencast-o-matic.
By the end of the workshop learners should be able to:
- Manage & edit course settings
- Manage enrolment methods and enrol users
- Create and edit basic activities, resources, and use blocks
- Create video tutorials using Screencast-o-matic (free)
- Collaborate and engage with peers
- Create a course in a Moodle course area using the tools
- Create badges based on activities and resources
- Teachers of any subject or age groups
- Anyone interested in developing and teach online courses for blended and/or fully online learning programs or the flipped classroom