ZOOM offers free live virtual online meetings for 40 minutes for up to 100 participants. In this section, participants will give a live online class to each other, share the recordings, and reflect on the Padlet wall. In addition, they will create 3 video tutorials and add the videos to the discussion forum below.
- Participants will create a PowerPoint presentation on a topic
they would like to present to their students, a lesson, or
demonstrate a tool.
- Schedule a meeting on ZOOM.
- Share the "join" link of their session with the other members
of this course or on social networks.
- Give the class.
- Get an account on Padlet.
- Remake the course Padlet wall.
- Share the link of the remake of their Padlet wall.
- Add the recordings of their ZOOM meeting to the remake of the Padlet
- Reflect on the process of scheduling and giving the
ZOOM meeting on
their Padlet wall under their video recording.
- Share the link to your Padlet wall in this discussion forum.
- Remember to respond to one other discussion thread.
- Team discussions
- Team live online class
How to upload a ZOOM recording to YouTube
Instructions of the week:
- Participants will get a free account on ZOOM
- They will create 3 video tutorials using Screencast-o-matic.
- The video tutorials:
- will demonstrate how to schedule the ZOOM meeting.
- highlight the features that ZOOM has.
- demonstrate how to use each of the features available in your ZOOM meeting.