Google Meet is free for an audience of up to 250 participants until July 1. You can have it for free for up to 100,000 people if you have a G-Suite. You may wish to check if you have Education G-Suite at your school.
The meetings can be recorded and converted to MP4. In this section, participants will give a live online class to each other, share the recordings, and reflect on the Padlet wall.
If you'd like you may also wish to try Jitsi (completely free), 8x8 (has expensive paid features) which is just the same but, unlike Google Meet, ELOS, or Online Conference Call. Unlike Google Meet, you can record the meeting on Jitsi, 8x8, ELOS, or Free Online Conference Call for free.
Instructions of the week:
- Participants will get a free account on Google Meet, Jitsi, 8x8, or
Online Conference Call.
- They will create 3 video tutorials using Screencast-o-matic for one or for all 3 if they wish.
- The video tutorials:
- will demonstrate how to schedule the meet.
- highlight the features that Google Meet, Jitsi, 8x8, or Online Conference Call have.
- demonstrate how to use each of the features available in your Google Meet Jitsi, 8x8, or Online Conference Call.