Week 2: Administration of a Moodle Site, Collaborative Course Development on MOMS, and Users
Recording of ZOOM Meeting
In week 2,
- you will learn about the features available under users.
- you will create a video tutorial outlining each of the tasks a manager can do under users.
- you will be collaborating on MOMS https://moodlemoocs.com/course/view.php?id=5 on
Moodle Site for Managers (MS4M) where you have manager
You may do the following to store your files for the team as you collaborate on our MOMS course:
- Create a student or teacher folder. Since you're manager, I would create a teacher folder for all the files.
- You may create a group for your team and add a group folder.
- You may create a Google drive folder for your team and add the files (images, audio, video, text, slides) to the folder.