Frequently Asked Questsions (FAQs)

my video lesson is too heavy. how email it?

Picture of maria scarlata
my video lesson is too heavy. how email it?
by maria scarlata - Saturday, 25 February 2017, 3:18 PM

I recorded a video lesson for the fifth assessment but is 60 mb. How can I send it by email?

Picture of Nellie Deutsch
Re: my video lesson is too heavy. how email it?
by Nellie Deutsch - Saturday, 25 February 2017, 4:34 PM

I suggest you upload the video file to Youtube or Vimeo and share the link. 

do I need to create a personal youtube channel?
by maria scarlata - Sunday, 26 February 2017, 5:02 AM

Firstly: do I need a personal channel or Do I have to ask my headmaster to create a school youtube channel?

Do I need special permissions to upload a video on youtube or it's the same we ask our students' parents to sign at the beginning of the school year?

Is it possible to upload my video on the school site? I never did something like this and I really don't know what to do.

When does this course end? I need extra time. It would be a real pity, after all the tasks I accomplished in this course, if I couldn't reach the final badge. Please answer me as soon as you can or.......

I'll kill myself ! I swear !!   ah ah ah

Picture of Nellie Deutsch
Re: do I need to create a personal youtube channel?
by Nellie Deutsch - Sunday, 26 February 2017, 6:46 AM

If you have a gmail account, you already have a YouTube channel. Everything is free for everyone. You can also get a free account on Vimeo http://www.vimeo.com 

You do not need to ask for permission to add a video on Youtube or Vimeo. You can make your channel unlisted and only share the videos with certain people or make them public. 

THANKS
by maria scarlata - Sunday, 26 February 2017, 10:31 AM

Thanks Nellie , you're precious