Frequently Asked Questsions (FAQs)

Where's my Badge?

Picture of anonfirstname1 anonlastname1
Where's my Badge?
by anonfirstname1 anonlastname1 - Monday, 24 March 2014, 3:19 PM

I think I've done everything asked of me to win my badge(s) but haven't received it (them).

Picture of anonfirstname1 anonlastname1
Re: Where's my Badge?
by anonfirstname1 anonlastname1 - Wednesday, 18 January 2017, 5:15 PM

Where's my Badge?

Make sure you have read and answered everything asked of you at the beginning of the week's topic. Check that each grey dotted-lined box is ticked. If not, it means you missed something out. Check that each grey solid-lined box is ticked. If not, check it off.

You can also check your progress in the Check Your Progress block in the right-hand column. If you've finished satisfactorily an activity it should be green and marked with a tick. If, however, it's dark blue,  hover over it with your mouse and the activity name will show. Click on this link to go there.

Check in Navigation, under Current Course Name --> Badges to see which badges you have been awarded. On this page you should see a ink to the "Badge Criteria" page. You can also see all the activities you have to complete for each weeks badge by going to the Navigation block and clicking on Badges/Course Badges (below Participants) and you'll be taken to the Badges page, here you'll see the weekly badges and the criteria for obtaining them.

If you have not been awarded the badge, check in the Support Forum for Badges to see if there is a pertinent message. That's the place to ask questions and find answers about Badges.

P1152.jpg

(Edited by Thomas Hodgers - original submission Friday, 6 March 2015, 9:36 AM)

(Edited by Thomas Hodgers - original submission Thursday, 17 December 2015, 4:23 PM)

(Edited by Thomas Hodgers - original submission Saturday, 16 January 2016, 11:51 AM)

Picture of Thomas Hodgers
Re: Where's my Badge?
by Thomas Hodgers - Wednesday, 20 April 2016, 12:05 PM

Any Badges you have received will be shown on you profile page from where they may be downloaded.

To view your profile page click on your logged in name at the top right-hand of main page.

Your Badges appear at the bottom of this page.