Get your Certificates

Picture of Nellie Deutsch
Get your Certificates
by Nellie Deutsch - Monday, 26 February 2018, 11:18 AM

Dear Members of CO18,

Thank you for making CO18 a success by your attendance on the live online sessions and by your active participation in the discussion forums. I would like to award you a certificate for your hard work. In order to qualify for a certificate, you need to reflect on 10 of the sessions using the following items and questions:

1. Write the title, date, presenter, course number or name, and where the presentation took place (online/face-to-face).

2. Describe the event very briefly.

3. Did you connect with the other attendees or the speaker? If so, how?

4. What questions came up as you watched the event?

5. How did the content relate to you as a teacher and/or learner or individual?

6. What were some of the thoughts that went through your mind as your watched the event?

7. How did you feel as you watched the event? If you felt good, what made you feel good? If you felt discomfort, what made you feel discomfort?

8. What challenges might you encounter in implementing some of the ideas presented?

9. What steps can you take to resolve the challenges?

10. What would you like to do in the future as a result of the event?

11. Write a question or 2 that you would like to research (look into) as a result of the event.  

You may watch the recordings on Youtube under the playlist for CO18

Please watch this video to learn how to add your reflections to your own Padlet and link to our collaborative Padlet wall:

Thank you.

Nellie

Picture of Anna Lebedeva
Re: Get your Certificates
by Anna Lebedeva - Monday, 26 February 2018, 11:58 AM

Dr. Nellie,  are there any deadlines to post our reflection? There are also some sessions I should watch. I really want to watch all sessions and then post the reflections. 

Thanks a lot, 

Anna

by Nellie Deutsch - Monday, 26 February 2018, 12:30 PM

How much time do you need?

Picture of Anna Lebedeva
by Anna Lebedeva - Monday, 26 February 2018, 12:35 PM

I think two- three days will be enough, because of the work these days are the busiest . Thank you

Picture of Tiziana Angiolini
by Tiziana Angiolini - Monday, 26 February 2018, 12:52 PM

For  Nellie:

In order to write about  the reflections I need  4-5 days . I watched all the events but  I am going to be out  for most of the week and I do not have  good internet at work. This means that I will have to work online from home  at night.

Is the deadline  by this month ( FEBRUARY ) or  by 20/30 March?

Just let me  know.

So far I have  achieved two badges, but it seems that  I do need to  do also the reflections tasks

Thanks for replying

tiziana  angiolini 

by Nellie Deutsch - Monday, 26 February 2018, 1:45 PM

Let's make it March 26.

Picture of Tiziana Angiolini
by Tiziana Angiolini - Monday, 26 February 2018, 2:00 PM

Thanks!

I will have finished by that date. I am going to post the link before  the 26th March and  do hope to continue  reflecting.  So many webinars require more time in terms of what I might get .

tiziana angioliniYes

Picture of Anna Lebedeva
by Anna Lebedeva - Monday, 26 February 2018, 2:00 PM

Thank you!