1. I was listening all the time /during the three days/, except the two presenters with the technical problems, sometimes the listening was active. Everything was online, there were difficulties with the zoom only the first and second time when I had not understood that I had had to click on another line for participation in the next presentation.
2. The event was sharing presentations via zoom.us in the form of virtual conference, the target group were teachers /mainly of English/ all over the world. It took three days during the last weekend. I would like to share my appreciation and thank Dr. Nellie, she was supporting us all the time, and also the presenters.
3. In some of the topics I was more interested in, I asked questions or responded to the questions asked by the presenter. I also read in the chat what the other attendees had thought about the topic.
4. I came with questions about listening actively and mindfullness, and commented all the other topics.
5. The topics presented by Dr. Nellie were the most interesting for me and I want to try the principles during my lessons.
6. There were presentations from many fields, and the main question for me was how I could implement some of the ideas in my teaching process.
7. The platform was user-friendly and supportive. I was not afraid to ask questions, so I felt good.
8. I enjoyed the seminars about active listening, mindfullness and reading.
9. I want to try Dr. Nellie´s ideas into my teaching practice.
10. How can I use active
listening in large teen classes /30 -45 people/ ?
From what I can see in your reflection, we have one common interest - implementing all the new principles of teaching/learning for large groups of 40+, and I would say even 100+ learners.
In the pursuit of answers, I will keep you updated with some experiences, feel free to do vice versa.
So glad you had a great time!
Here is the link to my webinar if you want to see it again...https://youtu.be/mXkHGYxZVTE
Remember if you are interested in learning in more depth with me, join me in my course. It is really too much to teach in a short 40 mins. You will learn how to engage the active listening of your students through mindfulness and reading!
Email me your badge or certificate as proof of your attendance in this conference by August 31, 2019. I will send you the link for the gift of the big discount on the tuition. It is a small class so please let me know you are interested.
Thanks for joining me last weekend!
Keep on teaching and more importantly...Keep on Learning!
You can email me at
Please be more specific and refer to each of the 4 of your chosen live events.