Dear Nellie, I would like to share my appreciation and gratitude for your supporting us all the time during the conference.
- I was listening to all the time, during the three days, except the two presenters with the technical problems.
- The presentations ware sharing through via zoom.us in the form of the virtual conference. The presenters were teachers all over the world. It took three days during the last weekend. In some of the topics, I was more interested. I also read in the chat what the other attendees had thought about the relevant topics.
- I had made a brief comment to the question which was related to the time duration to prepare the online course using Moodle and also via chat, I was active in the other topics.
- The topics presented by Dr. Nellie were very interesting for me and I want to try the principles during my lessons.
- There were presentations from many fields. The main question for me was how I could implement some of the presented ideas in my teaching process.
- The platform was user-friendly.
- Additionally, I enjoyed the seminars about active listening, participation in online courses - an opportunity for teacher development and digital classroom and coordinated teaching.
- I want to implement ideas into my teaching practice and my courses.
- How can I implement active listening in student classes?
- Can you add the most appropriate Moodle resources to build a specific course (webpages, links, etc.) A really great Conference, and a very productive one!
I'm really happy to see that the three days had been so useful to you as they were to me. I also realise that we share some ideas like for example how to improve active listening in our students as well as to put in practice many of the useful ideas we saw and listened.
After these workshops our next challenge is to improve our teaching in order to give the best to our students.
I hope we can keep in contact.
Please reflect to each of your chosen 4 live events.