Nellie, I would like to share my appreciation and gratitude to
attend the conference, she was supporting us all the time,
and also the presenters.
- Write the title, date, presenter, course number or name, and where the presentation took place (online/face-to-face).
Story Telling on the Wandering Platform –2 nd August – 4th August
- Participation in Online Courses Zoom
2. Describe each of the sessions in
The event was sharing
presentations in the form of the virtual conference, the target
group was teachers An opportunity for professional development
them and I acquired a lot of experience, and I enjoyed the
3. Did you
connect with the other attendees or the speaker? If so,
In some of the
topics I was more interested in, I responded to the questions
asked by the presenter. I connected with them through on
the chat box in Zoom us.
4. What questions came up as you watched the event?
Are there any activities which promote
critical thinking for students?
5. How did the content relate to you as a teacher
and/or learner or individual?
The topics presented by Dr. Nellie were the most interesting for me and they help me develop myself.
6. What were some of the thoughts that went through your mind as your watched the presentation?
the main question for
me was how I could implement some of the activities in my class.
Will I get the necessary support from my fellow teachers to
implement these ideas
7. How did you feel as you watched the event? If you felt good, what made you feel good? If you felt discomfort, what made you feel discomfort?
The platform was user-friendly and supportive. I felt
good and excited to be.
8. Describe 3 webinars that you
I enjoyed the seminars about active reading, flipped classroom and sing
9. What would you like to do in the future as a result of what you heard, read, saw?
I would like to attend the conference with Dr.nellie face to face and I would like to implement some of these new strategies.
10.Write a question or 2 that you would like to research (look into) as a result of the event.
How I can create a Mooc moodel ?
What is the best time for mindfulness?