Discussion Forum (Supporting student writing with the help of voice-to-text). Click to respond.

Vance Stevens will discuss Supporting student writing with the help of voice-to-text. The presenter demonstrates techniques that streamline correction and feedback on student writing utilizing Google Docs and voice input features native to tablet and mobile devices.

Click here to access the presentation  https://learning2gether.net/2019/03/07/vance-stevens-presents-on-supporting-student-writing-with-the-help-of-voice-to-text/

If you are interested in learning more, Vance is conducting a workshop to demonstrate the technique. The workshop is on Sunday August 4 at 14:00 UTC. If you would like to participate in the workshop (as opposed to just attend it) you can help by preparing something quickly beforehand (or even at the start of the demonstration, should only take you a minute).

If planning to participate, please, 

Briefly, in two or three sentences, introduce yourself, tell me why you are here, and what you hope to learn from this workshop.

DiscussionStarted byRepliesLast post
Google docs in Moodle 0 Mokgaola Songo
Welcome to my workhop, please share a Google Doc with me following these instructions 3 Vance Stevens
Link to Vance presentation 0 Anna Grabowska