Moodle MOOC 14 (50 hours)
- Discuss the format you would chose, your definition of student engagement and how the format may help engage your students.
- Brainstorm ideas for collaborative lessons and projects.
- Be critical of the information you find. Only use credible sites.
Here's more on how to evaluate information and sites:
- Evaluating Information Sources: Should I Trust Internet Sources? from Lloyd Sealy Library http://guides.lib.jjay.cuny.edu/c.php?g=288333&p=1922574
- University of Wisconsin Green Bay How can I tell if a website is credible? https://uknowit.uwgb.edu/page.php?id=30276
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)