Reflect on the Live Online Events of Week 2
Reflect on at least 1 of the live online events of the week or watch the recordings on the
by responding to the following items and giving feedback to one other participant:
- Write the title, date, presenter, course number or name, and where the presentation took place (online/face-to-face).
- Describe the event very briefly.
- Did you connect with the other attendees or the speaker? If so, how?
- What questions came up as you watched the event?
- How did the content relate to you as a teacher and/or learner or individual?
- What were some of the thoughts that went through your mind as your watched the event?
- How did you feel as you watched the event? If you felt good, what made you feel good? If you felt discomfort, what made you feel discomfort?
- What challenges might you encounter in implementing some of the ideas presented?
- What steps can you take to resolve the challenges?
- What would you like to do in the future as a result of the event?
- Write a question or 2 that you would like to research (look into) as a result of the event.
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)