Teamwork: Control and Suffering
How is trying to "control" ourselves, others, and
circumstance connected to the left hemisphere of the brain? Add
research-based information and the link to the source of
information to substantiate your
- One team member will schedule a ZOOM meeting.
- Each team member will share information describing the need to "control" ourselves, others, and circumstances and its connection to the left hemisphere of the brain. How does the need to "control" cause suffering?
- Recording the ZOOM meeting and upload it to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Each member will share the link of the YouTube or Vimeo using the advanced post.
- Reply to another team member's post.
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)